[Themaintainers] readings for infrastructure course

Andrew Russell arussell at arussell.org
Wed Nov 22 10:02:50 EST 2017

This is great, thanks so much! Camille’s right, our resources page should have one of those “under construction” graphics....

There’s another really useful bibliography that you (we) might integrate:
http://wohnforum.arch.ethz.ch/sites/default/files/dateien/bibliography_repair_work10.03.2015_3.pdf

And when I was looking for that page I came across this one:
https://elipousson.github.io/bibliography/2017/05/25/maintenance/

Cheers,

Andy