[Themaintainers] readings for infrastructure course

Lara Houston phd at labmeta.net
Wed Nov 22 11:43:07 EST 2017

Hello All

Last month I made a shared Zotero group for works on maintenance and repair, and bid for some small seed funding from my Uni to populate it, starting next month.

It’s called the Repair Research Network - link here - https://www.zotero.org/groups/1863322/repair_research_network/items

Please do feel free to populate it. I’ve made it open access now.

Best wishes

Lara