[Themaintainers] Preventive Maintenance Monthly

Amy Wickner amy.wickner at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:05:50 EDT 2018

Steve, thanks for sharing these snapshots. Any tips on how we might learn
more about that part of the collection, perhaps through the library's
website, catalog records, finding aids, etc.? It would be great if you were
able to share how you came to work with the material, or added to the
external links section of the Wikipedia page.

Thanks!
Amy