[Themaintainers] Repair Work Ethnographies and a Request

Lara Houston lara at larahouston.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 15:57:28 EST 2019

Hi Robin

As a contributor I quite agree, and it’s much less accessible than any of us had hoped for when we set out with a different publisher. I believe it reflects the difficulties of getting edited collections off the ground today (and thanks to the editors for their careful work). I’d be happy to share author-draft copies of my chapter if it happens to be of interest to anyone on the list.

Warm wishes, Lara