[Themaintainers] Maintenance in Education Week

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:20:01 EST 2019

Dear List,

It's been rewarding to see conversations about maintenance get picked up in
a wide variety of contexts and sectors. Andy Russell and I are especially
excited to see discussion about maintenance begin in the K-12 education
world. The journalist Ben Herold published a piece on innovation and
maintenance in Education Week, a publication of record for K-12 ed. Andy
and I contributed a brief piece outlining some steps that leaders can take
to improve maintenance in schools.

https://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2019/01/09/education-has-an-innovation-problem.html

Best,

Lee

--
Assistant Professor
Department of Science, Technology, and Society