[Themaintainers] Unsung Heroes in Maintenance campaign from UpKeep

Andrew Russell arussell at arussell.org
Fri Jun 14 07:04:16 EDT 2019

Hi everyone -

Some of you may have seen this campaign from UpKeep that kicked off recently, either online or in Times Square or the LA Times: https://www.onupkeep.com/maintenancehero/to-the-heroes-in-maintenance-thank-you/ <https://www.onupkeep.com/maintenancehero/to-the-heroes-in-maintenance-thank-you/>

As they say: "We believe that these are the people in today’s society that help keep us afloat. They keep the lights on, so to speak, and enable us to do our work better. We want to celebrate the wonderful men and women that you are. We want to shine the spotlight on you, just to say thank you."

UpKeep plans to continue this campaign, and they are eager for suggestions of unsung heroes who they can feature - you can contact them at info at onupkeep.com <mailto:info at onupkeep.com>

Enjoy!

Andy