[Themaintainers] Maintainers email list migration

Andrew Russell arussell at arussell.org
Tue Mar 12 13:35:39 EDT 2019

Please say more!  We’ve got mixed feelings about GSuite, but we identified it as a solution since we already use it for our web/email hosting.  And it’s unwise to depend on the generosity (or benign neglect!) of a place where Lee and I no longer work.  (I happen to like mailman installations, but my current employer doesn’t support it.)

Andy