[Themaintainers] theologies of maintenance

Joseph DaBoll-Lavoie jdaboll6 at naz.edu
Mon Mar 18 17:08:54 EDT 2019

Hi David,
Good luck with your studies.  I think theology of maintenance is very cool
and will look forward to seeing your work.  In my meager knowledge of
Christian theology, Ilia Delio (spelling?) is a wonderful interpreter of
Teilhard de Chardin's evolutionary theology.  Fr. Richard Rohr writes about
them frequently and would probably be able to connect you to your theme of
creation and creator in the face of nothing.  I can send you a link.  he is
found at his Center for Action and Contemplation.  Very widely read and
knows multiple faiths approaches.  I also am fond of the theme of the
repairers of the breach from the Jewish tradition and social justice as
maintenance.  Good luck! Joe.