[Themaintainers] info maintainers meeting Friday

Devon Olson devonrachel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:06:07 EST 2019

Good day maintainers!

The monthly online Information Maintainers meeting is this Friday at 10am
CST!

These meetings are open to the entire Maintainers community, and we would
love for you to come and share your thoughts! At this meeting, we will be
discussing how to organize our labors on our evolving Information
Maintainers Advocacy Toolkit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PE968JvyTSIZ1twraqNmaicSovnxX5Jner9XrkAXGHw/edit>,
and what kind of granting agencies to approach for funding. We will also be
discussing our plans to add guest speakers to all of our future meetings.
(Isn't that exciting!? We've been working on sending out invites to
potential speakers!) These meetings are very casual, and you won't need any
prior knowledge to attend. (Personally, the discussions are a bright spot
on my calendar each month.)

Please see the draft agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LTl0vd27Elgj317qXfZiBe4RaZ6GsFK2PEXnTvRR5M0/edit#>
for details as well as the running notes from previous meetings. Hope to
see you there!

*Here is the Zoom info to join:*

*This Friday the 15th at 8am PST/ 9amMT/ 10amCST/ 11amEST/ 4pmGMT*:
from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/581650989
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/581650989&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3dxUQ8YHbu-3O7S5YfWJO2>
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,581650989# or
+16465588656,,581650989#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current
location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 Meeting ID: 581 650 989
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/dzN6EZYLQ
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/u/dzN6EZYLQ&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw0d19_63GacbMVLsnsB-PZx>

Yours in maintenance,
Devon Olson
Information Maintainers Co-facilitator

she/her/hers
Research and Education Librarian
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences

 information-maintainers | running monthly notes...
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LTl0vd27Elgj317qXfZiBe4RaZ6GsFK2PEXnTvRR5M0/edit?usp=drive_web>

 InfoMaintainer - Advocacy Toolkit - Funding Pro...
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PE968JvyTSIZ1twraqNmaicSovnxX5Jner9XrkAXGHw/edit?usp=drive_web>