[Themaintainers] Upkeep Maintenance Scholarship

lee vinsel lee at themaintainers.org
Tue Oct 22 05:57:46 EDT 2019

Hi, everybody.

The computerized maintenance management firm UpKeep - which was a sponsor
at Maintainers III - has just announced a new scholarship program
<https://www.onupkeep.com/maintenancehero/the-upkeep-maintenance-scholarship/>.
UpKeep will be awarding three $1000 scholarships to individuals pursuing a
new or continued educational opportunity in maintenance and reliability.
Andy Russell and I will be serving on the scholarship's selection committee
<https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/meet-the-upkeep-maintenance-scholarship-committee/>.
We're excited to do it!!

I paste some further details from the scholarship's call for applications
below.

Hope you all are doing well.

Lee

Our application for the UpKeep Maintenance Scholarship is now open! The
application window will close on December 31, 2019. Winners will be
announced in January 2020.

Scholarship funds can be used for any educational opportunity including
certifications, skills training, mentorship, higher education, safety
trainings, classes, workshops, and conferences.

*Please check the application form <https://upkeep.typeform.com/to/lK3f0X> for
full rules and eligibilities.
Ready to apply?

In order to apply, you will complete the application form found here.
<https://upkeep.typeform.com/to/lK3f0X>

This application consists of 6 questions and 1 video component. This short
video (2 minutes or less) should explain what you will do with the
scholarship and why our Scholarship Selection Committee should select you
as one of our three grand prize winners! Be creative and have fun! Some
helpful talking points to get you started are:

   - Introduce yourself to the UpKeep Maintenance Scholarship Selection
   Committee!
   - Why do you want to receive the UpKeep Maintenance Scholarship? What do
   you plan to do with the UpKeep Maintenance Scholarship?
   - How will the UpKeep Maintenance Scholarship help you to impact the
   field of maintenance or reliability?
   - Any closing remarks for the UpKeep Maintenance Scholarship Selection
   Committee! How will the UpKeep Maintenance Scholarship impact your future
   career?

CLICK HERE TO APPLY! <https://upkeep.typeform.com/to/lK3f0X>

--
Co-Director