[Themaintainers] Principles of Equitable Disaster Response from Greg Bloom

Ishi Crew mediaentropy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:28:00 EDT 2020

What crisis was there before 2020?   Did i lose my house in 2008 and stock
market retirement portfolio? I think i lost those in 1928 which is my
official birthdate according to FB .  (i actually lied about that --i sort
of try to pass as 'young' because it seems to be popular, and you get
victim and helpless status. I was actually born in 1898. )

'lets use this as an opportunity to listen...'  my area has a radio station
called 'voices with vision' https://www.facebook.com/VoicesWithVision
 they have a vision  of ecology, solidarity, equality, positivity,
inspirationalogy, , and intersectionalology, all based on the hard science
of the newastrology.

its all based on grassroots community donations such as ford foundation and
Russia today; China also funds them. .   https://ips-dc.org

here's another grassroots organization funded by russia.  www.codepink.org
   and https://grayzone.com or www.grayzone.com (founded by the son of bill
clinton's sidekick sidney blumenthal who is adored by
princteon university's matt karp).

nobody will say anything because they will take the 5th amendment --the
right to remain silent.  'sounds of silence' (its spring). one can also
plead 'autism'.  I usually just tell people i'm autistic. especially when i
tell them to shut up after they tell me to shut up---they tend to be big
'open minded critical thinkers' but if you say anything they do not want to
hear they tell we are not interested in hearing what you have to say.  they
point out they have lots of fancy degrees and work experince so when they
have an open discussion  which is welcome to all they point out they do the
talking.

this song (wjhich local youth  used the lyrics in their mural .--we also
have lyrics by NWA etched in the concrete in front of my apt 'ftp')
 discusses listening and maintaining--- 'but you don't hear me though' and
'can't maintain'

https://azlyrics.com/lyrics/notoriousbig/thingsdonechanged.html   (this is
in the top 100 of the most non-pc songs ever done but its a great song.
hamelt wasnt pc either)    I think it would be good to vaccinate people
intelllectally by exposing them to history while still young so they aren't
doomed to repeat it. my grandmother took me to see easy rider and midnite
cowboy movies when i was about 8 ---i didnt really completely understand
these but easy rider has a great soundtrack by steppenwolf.