[Themaintainers] Repair in the Mexico City water grid

DE-COSS-CORZO, ALEJANDRO J.A. julio.a.de-coss-corzo at durham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 13 05:57:41 EDT 2020

Hi Maintainers,

Long time reader, first time poster here. I was brought out of my silence to carry out an act of (not so) shameless self-promotion. I got a paper out on Environment and Planning D recently. There, I analyse the repair practices of workers in the Mexico City public water utility (SACMEX). I engage with literature on maintenance and repair, particularly that which analyses urban infrastructures. I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments, critiques and questions.

Here's the link: https://doi.org/10.1177/0263775820938057<https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0263775820938057>

Best wishes,

Alejandro.