[Themaintainers] PUBLIC WATER WORKS: How public utilities are advancing solutions to today’s water challenges

lee vinsel lee at themaintainers.org
Sun Mar 1 11:34:11 EST 2020

Hey, gang.

Just wanted to bring this new report on public water works from Corporate
Accountability <https://www.corporateaccountability.org/> to your
attention. As Michél Legendre, an associate campaign director with CA,
pointed out to me, one big theme of the report is a "focus on reinvestment
in current infrastructure" - or as Andy and I describe it in the
forthcoming Maintainers book a "Fix it first" mentality. (I've copied
Michél into this email just in case any of you want to reach out to him
directly to learn about CA's programs.)

https://www.corporateaccountability.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/CA_PublicWaterSolutions-report.pdf

Public water works have been a big point of discussion within this
community for a long time, and we hope to do something more formal with it
down the line.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Lee

--