[Themaintainers] Announcing MenderCon 2020

M. Scott Ford scott at corgibytes.com
Fri May 1 16:03:38 EDT 2020

Hi all!

Andy suggested that I drop a note here about a software-maintenance-focused
conference that's being hosted by the Legacy Code Rocks community and
Corgibytes. We're calling it MenderCon[1]. It's mostly being run as an
unconference/open space, so anyone who enjoyed the software track at
Maintainers III should feel right at home. It is a virtual event, and I've
tried to design it to create more interaction points with other attendees.
I recently published a blog post[2] to go over some common questions that I
was getting about the event.

The event takes place on May 14, starting at 10am eastern and wrapping up
by 6pm eastern.

I hope to see some of you there!

[1]: https://hopin.to/events/mendercon-2020
[2]: https://corgibytes.com/blog/2020/04/20/announcing-mendercon-2020/

Thanks,
-Scott

--

M. Scott Ford
Co-Founder & Chief Code Whisperer
scott at corgibytes.com
https://corgibytes.com

Have you read our *First Round Review
<http://firstround.com/review/forget-technical-debt-heres-how-to-build-technical-wealth/>*
article
about paying off technical debt?

Our CEO was named one of LinkedIn's Top 10 Software Professionals under 35
<https://lists.linkedin.com/2016/next-wave-top-professionals-35-and-under-20161011/software>.
How cool is that?!

Love refactoring and TDD? Join us at LegacyCode.Rocks for masterminds,
podcasts, and more.