[Themaintainers] "Community Memory"

Su su at generis.name
Sun May 10 13:53:12 EDT 2020

Community Memory is one of the "other networks" Lori Emerson
https://loriemerson.net/ has looked at for her project named…Other
Networks. She talked about it a bit in a presentation at UMD in 2014
starting here: http://opentranscripts.org/transcript/there-is-no-internet/#p(CMPCMP)
The ON project has been in the background for a while but you might
have a look through her publications(the page on her site is not
complete) to see if there's something relevant, or get in touch with
her for some references.