[Themaintainers] new book: repairing infrastructures

Chris Henke chenke at colgate.edu
Mon Oct 19 12:25:00 EDT 2020

My apologies for a second email, but I included an older link for the open
access version of the book that no longer works. Hopefully you'll have
better luck with this one
<https://direct.mit.edu/books/book/4930/Repairing-InfrastructuresThe-Maintenance-of>
.

Best wishes,

Chris
Christopher Henke
Associate Professor of Sociology and Environmental Studies
Colgate University
chenke at colgate.edu