[Themaintainers] Introducing The Maintainers Project Coordinator - Lauren Dapena Fraiz

Lauren Dapena Fraiz lauren at educopia.org
Fri Oct 30 13:24:47 EDT 2020

Thank you for the warm welcome to the mailing list! As Lee mentioned, I
have been working with The Maintainers for a few months now, focusing
mainly on Maintainers Central-related domains including research,
coordination of Maintenance Communities, communications, and all things
project coordination. It has been a great journey so far and it is a true
pleasure to be part of such a wonderful community. I have also been
silently following the fascinating discussions of this list, and look
forward to getting to know everyone more and to bring exciting new updates
in the upcoming months! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions
please feel free to reach out to me.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and takes care!

Lauren