[Themaintainers] Socioresilient Infrastructure Workshop Sept 25&26

E.F. Spero efs8 at mit.edu
Wed Sep 23 13:56:33 EDT 2020

Dear Fellow Maintainers,

I would like to invite you to join Socioresilient Infrastructure NSF
Convergence Accelerator International Digital Workshop: Research,
Translation, and Education workshop that I am co-organizing.  We are
thrilled to convene a cross-disciplinary/sector conversation that aims to
both foster collaboration and influence future research and funding
opportunities.
For more information and to apply to join in:
https://www.station1.org/station1-blog/2020-socioresilient-workshop

Warmly,
Ellan

---