[Themaintainers] Re proper accounting and budgeting for maintenance costs

Melinda Hodkiewicz melinda.hodkiewicz at uwa.edu.au
Mon Apr 5 20:56:58 EDT 2021

I should have clarified that Anthony's books are more for industrial than infrastructure maintenance
Melinda

Professor Melinda Hodkiewicz
BA Hons (Oxon), PhD, CEng, FTSE
BHP Fellow for Engineering for Remote Operations
Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
University of Western Australia
M050, UWA, Crawley, Perth, WA 6009
Melinda.hodkiewicz at uwa.edu.au