[Themaintainers] CFP: MenderCon 2021

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Fri Apr 23 13:46:14 EDT 2021

Thanks, Scott! I heard of the conference through this mailing list post,
and now I've been selected as one of the speakers! :-)

https://mendercon.com/schedule/ The schedule is now up. MenderCon will
be May 13th and the three scheduled talks are:

Starting an Open Source 'Repair Shop' - me
7 Techniques to Tame a Legacy Codebase - Nicolas Carlo
Proving It's Broken: Strategies for Modeling Systems - Marianne Bellotti

Registration is open now.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting