[Themaintainers] tax credits for maintenance?

Erin Richardson erin at frankandglory.com
Wed Apr 28 08:09:01 EDT 2021

Actually, this law is used by individual homeowners - the only catch is
that the property must be located in an historic preservation district or
be separately listed on the state or national register.  For example,
almost my entire village is in an historic district. so all
structures built before a certain year within that district are
eligible for the tax credit.  could the be more broad and less elitist?
Sure. But, the original question was about examples of existing tax
programs for maintenance of which this is one.

 [BTW, Jaime - I'm right around the corner from you! Currently managing the
Museum Collection Management Commons Project at Five Colleges ;) I live PT
in Amherst and the rest of my life in Cooperstown, NY]

 Erin Richardson, PhD
* Founder and Principal*
  C — 518.577.0186 | FrankAndGlory.com <http://frankandglory.com/>
(formerly Erin Richardson Consulting)