[Themaintainers] Maintainers and Infrastructure - add your ideas by February 4

Jonathan Coopersmith j-coopersmith at tamu.edu
Mon Feb 1 22:45:37 EST 2021

Fellow Maintainers,
If you would like to add your ideas about what the impending US government
infrastructure bill should have from a maintenance perspective, please do
so by this Thursday, February 4. Go to the our Google doc, htt
ps://docs.google.com/document/d/1KIwcUftbbPFosuCImIgTo9Vi7efjHqwrzLPI-d32NlA/edit#heading=h.sldtfjeu8n39
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KIwcUftbbPFosuCImIgTo9Vi7efjHqwrzLPI-d32NlA/edit*heading=h.sldtfjeu8n39__;Iw!!KwNVnqRv!Wa5eXMIDkSjQh8d6_dDL_t8KFwpsj8ARrRo6fV7jE22O2cvLuuhOnuoJXbgmEGvzFaoy$>

  and type or cut-and-paste away.  We will combine the suggestions and send
them out for review.

  Thank you for participating.

Stay sane, keep washing those hands, and practice social solidarity as well
as physical distancing,

Jonathan

Jonathan Coopersmith
Professor
Department of History
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX  77843-4236
979.291.2925 (cell)
979.862.4314 (fax)

Engineering elections:
https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/telecom/security/engineering-principles-us-election

Racial disparities in waiting to vote:
https://theconversation.com/it-takes-a-long-time-to-vote-141267

*FAXED.  The Rise and Fall of the Fax Machine* (Johns Hopkins University
Press)