[Themaintainers] Incubator repair in Tanzania

Kyle Wiens kyle at ifixit.com
Thu Mar 11 21:29:14 EST 2021

Thanks for sharing that, Marion! I have been talking about the challenges African hospitals are having fixing medical equipment for a long time. It’s really great to see this get some traction. If anyone here wants to volunteer to go maintain some medical equipment or source parts, I think there would be a long list of grateful African hospitals.

Linked in that article, but useful for everyone here: iFixit’s built the largest online medical service database.
https://www.ifixit.com/Device/Medical_Device?expand

Also, this is run out of Tanzania and is just fantastic: http://www.frankshospitalworkshop.com/

Cheers,
Kyle Wiens