[Themaintainers] Requesting Feedback on the Maintenance Community Framework

Lauren Dapena Fraiz lauren at educopia.org
Mon Mar 15 11:14:19 EDT 2021

Dear friends,

I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend and is having an easy transition
into the week!

Thank you so much to all of those that have responded to our community
feedback request thus far. We just wanted to remind everyone that we will
stop collecting responses after April 1, so if you haven’t done so, please
respond to the survey! You can find it here - it consists of a 16-page MCF
document and a survey of 14 questions.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc5iiCQwnNhs6cU4MwLcFVNObBBk698qbuNBUYYbiJYjHI_w/viewform?usp=sf_link>
This
is the last nudge/reminder so please contribute if you are interested in
participating in the feedback process.

It has also been brought to our attention that some community members would
appreciate us recording participation in this feedback round. We have added
an item to the survey which offers the possibility of submitting your
email. If you already responded to the survey earlier than last Friday
(March 12th), feel free to add your email here.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebuEBazUK4YrqOG0lHHFOdVdBOWUzIl7rxAA9LGVwdxj4SsQ/viewform>
 If you would like to remain anonymous, that is completely fine too, and
you do not need to respond!

Thank you all for your guidance and suggestions. We will report back within
the next few months!

Best,

Lauren

*Lauren Dapena Fraiz*