[Themaintainers] Fwd: New Book on Community Repair

The Maintainers Steering Committee hello at themaintainers.org
Tue Sep 29 01:13:03 EDT 2026


Dear All,

This new book on Community Repair would be interesting to have.

Do respond for the complimentary Copy.

The proceeds will go to Repair Cafe North Carolina.

Thanks and regards
Purna <https://www.linkedin.com/in/purnasarkar/>
(on behalf of The Maintainers Steering Committee)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Schwalbe <MLSchwalbe at nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 1:07 AM
Subject: New Book on Community Repair
To: <hello at themaintainers.org>
Cc: Michael Schwalbe <mlschwalbe at nc.rr.com>


Hello, Maintainers.

I'm reaching out to call to your attention my new book, *The Spirit of
Repair*. I'd like to get a copy into your hands.

Here's a preview:

https://repaircafenc.org/the-spirit-of-repair

If you'd be interested in receiving a complimentary copy, please let me
know what mailing address I should use.

Best,

Michael Schwalbe

Professor Emeritus

North Carolina State University
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.stevens.edu/pipermail/themaintainers/attachments/20260929/d2a9543f/attachment.htm>


More information about the Themaintainers mailing list