[Wcpr-members] new TV

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 11 14:32:17 EST 2005

thanks to a donor who wishes to remain anonymous, WCPR's lounge now has the
benefit of a working television, complete with access to the cable channels
the dorms get. feel free to use it if you are waiting for a show before you
to sign off, or just to hang out during some free time.

reminders for the general body:

1)       Battle of the Bands will be Thursday, November 17th, at 7:30 PM.
Stay tuned to emails about what time we will meet at the station to get
equipment to set up (probably at 5, based on past experience, but that is a
tentative time). Any help is greatly appreciated.

2)       We will be doing another movie night on Friday, November 18th at
9:30 PM. "Full Metal Jacket" will be the first movie this time around, with
"Team America: World Police" probably as our second movie. Once again, let
me know by Friday if you're coming so we can set up the lounge to
accommodate the right amount of people, and get a sufficient amount of food.

enjoy your weekend!

Mike

Business Manager