[Wcpr-members] weekend update

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin@stevens.edu
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:25:52 -0400

Just a reminder that we will be showing Anchorman tonight for our movie
night. probably around 9, 9:30 at the latest. come on by, we'll have =
pizza,
chips, and soda.

Tomorrow we will be DJing the Halloween Coffeehouse in Hayden Lounge at =
11,
cosponsored by RHA and Techfest and featuring a performance from =
Offcenter @
12. I've already got people lined up to help set up, but more help is =
always
appreciated. anyone who wishes to do so can meet us at the station by =
10:30.

the fridge in the lounge has been cleaned off and is working again. it =
will
have soda, juice, and such in it, and all members are welcome to take =
from
it. there is not much in it now but some sodas liberated from the BBQ =
today,
but at some point we will either ask you to donate a can or two every =
now
and then, or to chip in to a pool so we can always have a supply around.

- Mike
Business Manager