[Wcpr-members] meeting this week

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 11 16:53:35 EST 2006

I was disappointed to find out that there was no one at the WCPR meeting
this week except for Derek and Joel.

While it is true that some of us were busy at the SGA Budgeting Marathon
meeting filming Keith's financial show for SITtv, this is no excuse for lack
of attendance by other members, whether or not they are general members or
e-board. Attendance of meetings is how we make sure that everyone is on the
same page regarding WCPR business, and lack of attendance leads to breakdown
of this information flow.

Please show up to this week's meeting. We have some business to discuss,
such as the F06 reallocation, and then we have our yearbook photos. A strong
turnout for yearbook photos is always good.

thank you

Mike Bocchinfuso

WCPR Publicity Manager