[Wcpr-members] Record Library Work Day 12/2

Derek J. Ives dives at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 29 10:43:54 EST 2006

Hi All,

Hope everyone enjoyed the break.

Because tonight's meeting may be long, I'm going to make my
announcement now and have maybe a quick reminder at the meeting.

I am holding a record library Cataloguing / Digitizing Day.  We will be
cataloguing the records, and a couple people will be digitizing the 8
Track tapes we have (they're not in great shape and some may be
original student work, so retrieving the audio from them would be good).

The work day will start at 12:30pm on Saturday 12/2 and last until
whenever.

If you want to help out, please show up with your laptop and powercord
on Saturday.

Thanks in advance to all those that help out.

Sincerely,
Derek Ives
WCPR Record Librarian