[Wcpr-members] mobile unit

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 10 16:30:27 EDT 2006

hey guys:

who among the new DJs is interested in doing mobile unit gigs? I'm
finishing up the documentation for the mobile unit (ie what cables are
what, what equipment is, how to connect things, etc.).

for those who don't know, our mobile unit is basically what runs sound
for events on campus. this includes microphones for a guest lecturer or
comedian or DJing a carnival on Schaefer Lawn. some people have asked
me about it at various times but I'd like a list of interested people
so we can go over the documentation one day.

it will also help if we have people who have specific genres of music,
so for example if EC wants to do a dance night on campus we have a DJ
or two who have dance music cover the event, or if there's an alumni
event and they only want jazz, etc.

get back to me if you're interested!

- Mike
Publicity Manager