[Wcpr-members] renovations

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 23 13:41:59 EDT 2006

after this past weekend's successful work day:

1) two more ethernet cables have been put in Studio A. the short grey
one accommodates a person sitting at the guest stools and the long
yellow one accommodates a second person sitting behind the board.

2) there is a metric buttload of random pieces of wood outside the
station. if you or someone you know could use the lumber, please feel
free to take it. spread the word, or else it's going to be taken away
for garbage.

3) record library cataloging is proceeding nicely. anyone interested in
helping out should email our record librarian, Derek
(dives at stevens.edu) as he is spearheading the assault.

4) the garbage has been emptied and the carpets have been vacuumed (to
the best of our ability with our vacuum). please throw all your trash
in the garbage baskets. and if you notice a basket is full, please take
a minute to empty it in the huge basket outside the station.

- Mike
WCPR Publicity Manager