[Wcpr-members] President's Tea this Sunday

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 19 17:15:51 EDT 2007

This Sunday we will have a table at the President's Tea (outside of
Humphreys from 1:30 to 4). They want us set up by 1:30, so I am proposing we
meet up in the station at 12:30. as usual RHA will be running their
coffeehouse in Jacobus at 11 so you guys could come, grab some breakfast,
relax, and then lend a hand setting up WCPR stuff.

We're gonna set up the mobile unit to play some music; we also have some
pamphlets, buttons, magnets, and stickers to give out. Come out and show
your support for the greatest radio station on the freaking planet.

See you all there!

Mike