[Wcpr-members] BOTB

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 24 01:39:11 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight to support Karaoke. Especially
Keyser who is now $150 richer and the host of Karaoke 2008 (provided it will
happen, as the plans for Boken-fuso 08 are still being sketched out)!

now, on to our much grander and better event, Battle of the Bands. we will
be meeting up in the station by 5 PM to start carting stuff over to
Bissinger. Martin and I already arranged equipment to bring over, so if
anyone is free earlier than 5 and wants to start moving equipment over,
that's good too. We're going to need people at the door taking tickets and
checking IDs (to prove Stevens citizenship or not).

finally, let's give a round of applause for the Boken people did such a
great job supporting us and getting the word out about our events!

Mike