[Wcpr-members] A/V opportunities

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Wed Aug 15 17:48:28 EDT 2007

attention all members of the WCPR and SITtv empire:

if anyone's interested in helping out Ron Paul, a libertarian running for
President (under the Republican party), they are having a benefit concert on
Saturday the 25th with proceeds going to his campaign. the organizers of
this event have posted that they are looking for support in, among other
fields:

"Audio/Tech person - if anyone has experience with audio for live music,
please let me know. I may need your help for set up and day of the event."
"Video production - Would love to have someone video this event and produce
a package for youtube, great publicity promo oppty."

location:

THE SUGAR FACTORY
289 Kent Ave at S. 2nd
Williamsburg, Brooklyn 11211

bands:

PHONOGRAPH www.myspace.com/phonographny
USED TO BE WOMEN www.myspace.com/usedtobewomen
THE VIOLETS www.myspace.com/theviolets
THE CASE OF GRETTA CONNERS www.myspace.com/cgc13

the person to contact is Kelly H, who can be reached at 646-239-6324 or
kellyhanlin at gmail.com. if you want to get involved, contact Kelly ASAP.

if you're interested in just attending the concert, it's $10.

- The Phantom