[Wcpr-members] WCPR - Meeting

Suzanne D'Addio sdaddio at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 6 11:38:02 EST 2007

Hey guys,  just a reminder that we have our weekly meeting tomorrow night at
9:30 at the station.  Please come with any questions, comments, problems,
suggestions that you make have concerning your show or the station.

We will need to discuss our Boken events and some changes that have been
made.

Also, definitely check out the re-launched website!  Mike, our new web
manager has done a great job streamlining the layout.  We now have an rss
feed and some other cool things to check out.  AND SEND MIKE YOUR SHOW
DESCRIPTIONS (webmaster at wcpr.org).

See you tonight!

Suzanne D'Addio

General Manager