[Wcpr-members] availability for the next two terms

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 1 02:04:43 EST 2007

to all WCPR members:

please email me your availability for both Summer and Fall 2007.

for those of you who are graduating, will you be around Hoboken?

if you're on campus, will you be here for classes, work or research?

if you're not going to be on campus, how available are you to come to
campus?

I'm doing this to get an idea of what projects we can tackle for Summer and
Fall. Obviously fall will yield new recruits, but I think we need to judge
the feasibility of them based on who's currently active.

Mike

Publicity Director (current)

General Manager-elect