[Wcpr-members] summer DJing, projects, etc.

mbocchin at stevens.edu mbocchin at stevens.edu
Wed May 16 17:54:10 EDT 2007

since some of you guys will be around during the summer, please feel
free to do your shows if you would so like. just send an email to Keyser
(mkeyser) so he has an idea of who is doing shows when, as I'm sure some
of you may alter your DJ times to fit your
class/work/internship/research/whatever schedules.

also, there's going to be a lot of stuff happening at the station this
summer, so if you're around and would like to help, email
eboard at wcpr.org with your availability and what you're interested in
helping in (or if you don't care/have no idea, that's fine, we will find
a place for you to help).

enjoy summer and stay tuned for emails concerning work days and other
events this summer!

Mike
General Manager