[Wcpr-members] karaoke tonight

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 2 08:16:33 EDT 2007

hey guys, tonight is live band karaoke at 9 in Pierce, if you're helping set
up then we're meeting in the station at 7:30. there's tons of food and
alcohol at the event. let me know who can help out.

in addition, Saturday we have the car show that we are DJing and providing
sound for the bands. I know it's a bit early but we will meet in the studio
at 10 AM to begin the setup. again, let me know if you can help.

we might even be able to get crew shirts for setup, but only if you love
freedom enough to actually help. otherwise, the terrorists have already won.

Mike