[Wcpr-members] mobile unit tonight CANCELLED

mbocchin at stevens.edu mbocchin at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 2 15:00:02 EDT 2007

sorry for being in your inboxes, eating your quotas...

apparently the band decided to bring their own sound for tonight's
event, so we are NOT needed. however those of you who are of age are
welcome to attend the event in Hayden lounge from 8-10 for free pizza
and free beer!

Wednesday night's meeting, however, is still on.

again, sorry for the hectic back-and-forthiness of emails. we have a
good deal to discuss so make sure to be there.

Mike