[Wcpr-members] reminders

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 12 13:44:51 EDT 2007

I need to know who will DEFINITELY be helping out for setup for Battle of
the Bands (October 23rd) since O Pi is purchasing crew shirts. Please
respond ASAP if you will be setting up, as well as with your shirt size.

Also, there will be a work day in the station this Saturday, October 13th,
at noon. We will be doing some cleaning/reorganizing, some assembly of new
equipment, some engineering work, some record library cataloging, and
various other station improvements. It should last until 5 or 5:30 PM.
Highly recommended for new members who want to get more involved. If you
will be attending, please give me a heads up so I have an idea of how much
pizza to order.

Mike Bocchinfuso

WCPR General Manager