[Wcpr-members] this coming week for WCPR

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 29 13:42:14 EDT 2007

sorry for the length of this email, but this is a busy week for us:

there will be no meeting this Wednesday. go to the big Halloween party
on Palmer Lawn! it starts at 6 and goes until midnight.

all shows must submit a graphic for their show description. email our
Web Manager, Mike Tolerico, for more details on graphics.

the end of this week is busy with events for us.
1) Thursday night there is a comedy night for grad students from 8-10
PM in Hayden lounge; we need to set up a mic and speakers for this.
2) Friday night we are setting up a mic and speakers for Live Band
Karaoke, which is from 9-12 in Pierce, and marks the kickoff of
Techfest! there's going to be food and cheap booze.
3) Saturday morning we are DJing and running sound for a small concert
at the Techfest car show. this whole event will be from approximately
10 AM to 4 PM.
4) Saturday night - sound for the Super LANime coffeehouse
5) Sunday afternoon - sound for some church flea market (hey, they're
paying us).

let me know if you are available to help out with any or all of these
events. it's going to be very busy but they all will be fun events.

in addition, go see Rocky Horror on Thursday and/or Saturday night.

Mike
WCPR General Manager