[Wcpr-members] club fair and meeting tomorrow!

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 5 00:34:52 EDT 2007

hey guys!

the Club Fair is tomorrow, at 3 PM. I will be setting up the mobile unit to
play music and ads during the club fair. Anyone who is around is invited to
help (especially new members - come learn how to setup the Mobile Unit!).
I'll be at the station around 2 PM.

also, the meeting this Wednesday night at 9:30 PM is MANDATORY. this is
because we will be giving new members station access via our swipe card
system, and new DJs must sign up for timeslots during the meeting. if you
are a returning member, make sure your swipe card works, and make sure to
let Matt know when you plan to do your shows. also, I'll bring donuts to the
meeting again.

I'll see you guys tomorrow, at some point! if you ditch at this point in the
semester, we come to your room and duct tape your furniture upside down, so
I'd really encourage you to come.

Mike Bocchinfuso

WCPR General Manager