[Wcpr-members] News Service Collaboration

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:28:50 EDT 2007

the WCPR/Stevens News Service is about to kick into gear! Monday afternoons
at 3:30 will be our planning session, and the interviews will be done in
Studio A either Wednesdays during the free time, or Friday morning/afternoon
(barring 1:30-3:30, which is roughly when I have class).

the first episode will be done next Friday. we will be interviewing Dean
McCusker (Technology Management school, aka Biz-Techs). if anyone has any
questions for him or is interested in helping with the show, let me know.

this will be an excellent opportunity to enhance the WCPR name as well as
provide interviewing/broadcast experience.

Mike Bocchinfuso

WCPR General Manager