[Wcpr-members] IBS conference

mbocchin at stevens.edu mbocchin at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 20 15:12:15 EDT 2007

for those who are interested, we will be attending the IBS
(Intercollegiate Broadcasting Services) conference in Boston on
Saturday, October 20th. we have budgeted for 8 members to attend. as it
stands, 4 of the eboard members are definitely going, and one may or may
not be able to to. so we have 3 or 4 open spots. we will likely drive up
to Boston early Saturday morning, stay overnight, and come back Sunday
afternoon/evening.

if you are heavily interested in college radio and learning more about
the broadcasting field, please respond to me ASAP. we get a deal on
hotel rooms if we book by October 1st.

Mike Bocchinfuso
WCPR General Manager