[Wcpr-members] meeting cancelled for this week

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 25 02:37:26 EDT 2007

hey guys:

this week's WCPR meeting will be cancelled, as we will be providing sound
setup for the memorial service for Marie-Joan Dutreuil, which is at 9 PM.
all hands on deck for a mobile unit setup - please meet in the studio at
7:30 PM. it's a bit more complex than a standard mobile unit setup so it
will be excellent practice for new members.

we will have our regularly scheduled meeting next week.

also, there are still two or three openings for the IBS conference.

Mike