[Wcpr-members] last WCPR meeting of the semester

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 29 01:49:21 EDT 2008

Danger Danger, Will Robinson!

The last WCPR general body meeting of the Spring 2008 semester will be this
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 9:30 PM! All members are encouraged to show up,
as we're taking some epic photos for the WCPR history books. If you don't
come, then you probably hate freedom and apple pie, and well, I don't want
to consort with you then.

Also, it's the last meeting before I must retire and turn dictatorial power
over to our new GM, Matt Keyser. I know, I know, 98% of the voting populace
voted for me to suspend elections and remain in power indefinitely, but my
conquest of the world of aviation electronics awaits beyond Stevens' gates!

Mike Bocchinfuso