[Wcpr-members] Lip Sync Event, etc.

Matthew Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 11 16:19:40 EST 2008

Our last event of the year, the Phi Sigma Sigma Lip Sync Event, is
tomorrow night from 7 to 10 in the Bissinger Room. They'll be arriving
to set up at 5, so we'll be meeting at the station at 5:30 to get
everything set up. Hopefully it won't be pouring rain outside. Let me
know if you'll be helping with setup or breakdown.
The WCPR end-of-year dinner we traditionally hold will sadly be pushed
to the start of next semester.
Finally, let me know if you'll be on campus for intersession, because a
lot of new hardware will be coming in, and we'd like to get it set up
before the start of the spring semester.
Otherwise, best of luck on exams, and have a great break!

Matt Keyser
General Manager
WCPR Castle Point Radio