[Wcpr-members] IBS convention signup

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 11 13:26:47 EST 2008

For anyone who was unable to attend last week's meeting, we did an informal
survey of who wanted to go to the IBS College Radio convention. The dates it
runs from are March 7-9 (which is a weekend) at the Hotel Pennsylvania in
NYC. We have money in the budget for eight people to attend (plus one extra
due to being an IBS member).

Please let me know before this week's meeting if you wish to attend the
convention. This opportunity is open to all WCPR members and is a great
learning experience for those who want to know more about college radio,
journalism, audio engineering, broadcasting, podcasting, and other aspects
of radio station.

Mike Bocchinfuso

WCPR General Manager