[Wcpr-members] welcome back

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 14 19:42:23 EST 2008

Welcome back to campus, everyone, and I hope you all had a great break.

This is just a reminder that Wednesday night at 9:30 will be the first WCPR
meeting of the semester. If you will no longer be doing a show at the same
time that you were last semester (you may need to change due to a new
schedule), please come prepared with preferences for alternative times/days.
For any issues with scheduling, please email our Program Director, Matt
Keyser (mkeyser at stevens.edu).

In addition, Tuesday night in Canavan we are running sound for the
President's Welcome Back Dinner. For those who are able to help out, please
meet in the station at 7 PM.

Mike Bocchinfuso

WCPR General Manager