[Wcpr-members] Castle Point Anime Con - A/V Tech Department

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 29 15:47:01 EST 2008

attn. members of WCPR and SITtv:

Hopefully, you're aware that Sunday, April 13th, is the Castle Point Anime
Convention. I'm in charge of the A/V Tech Department and would gladly
appreciate any help with my department (some of you have already
volunteered, which is great). Mostly it will consist of setting up the day
before and tearing down the night of. It does NOT mean you will not be able
to attend the convention's events, so don't think you'll be confined to one
room, or something like that...

Let me know if you are interested in helping out in my department;
alternatively, if you're interested in helping another department (or
departments), talk to King Keith B. Cassidy, architect of the grand design
of CPAC.

Mike